The right gift for those newly diagnosed with cancer. Welcome to the worst club with the most amazing, hopeful, strong, resilient, pissed off members. This cancer starter kit has things to freak out first, and then get organized. It's a great way to show someone just getting life-alterting news that you get it -- let them feel the feels, and enjoy some little comforts while going through this tough time.
Just Diagnosed Box
- Acure All Natural Lavender & Coconut Deodorant.
- Foil stamped artisan note cards by Studio Oh to be used as needed for returning kindness.
- Port + Polish weekly seven day pill case. Sleek and lovely with mirror inside.
- I’m So Freaking Freaked Out Journal. Read, write, rip.
- Dammit Doll for absorbing rage (patterns vary).
- What to Eat Pad to get organized during a chaotic time. Feeling overwhelmed? Hand this to a friend or partner and check it off of the to-do list.
- Korean Spa Face Mask in Blueberry. Antistress in a pouch.
- HKB Insert “Ways to Say YES When Someone Asks if There’s Anything They Can Do to Help”.
We take privacy seriously. Every box arrives in an unmarked poly shipping bag with only a shipping label visible. If a gift note is added at checkout, it will be placed on top of the box within the shipping bag.