This deluxe, beauty care package for a woman going though cancer treatment has everything she needs to maintain her sense of style and feel supported. For the bald and beautiful. Because with or without eyebrows, you're a badass in bloom.
I Feel Pretty
- Ella & Mila "7-free" nail polish in an on-trend hue
- Lipstick Journey liquid lipstick in Fierce. Learn more about the founder and her cancer journey at https://www.thelipstickjourney.com/about
- Korean facemask by Derma for that at-home spa feeling
- Feather temporary tattoos by Tattly, fake tattoos by real tattoo artists
- Lightweight wood earrings by Kitty Deluxe because short hair = big earrings
- Polka dot scarf to feel pretty. Style on your head or around your neck.
- Soft, velvety luxurious makeup bag big enough to haul all your new swag
- Several brow essentials to try your hand at filling in thin brows or creating some from scratch: brow pencil, stencils, brush, and wax. All in dark brown. Check out the brow tutorial on our Resources/Tips page.
- Fake eyelashes and adhesive to fill in thinned out lashes.
- Silk pillowcase for sensitive scalps and/or hair preservation.
- HKB Weekender Tote. Lightweight tote perfect for hauling all your beautiful new things.
- HKB Mason Jar water bottle. BPA-free plastic bottle with straw. Complete with an I Feel Pretty mocktail recipe to concoct.
We take privacy seriously. Every box arrives in an unmarked poly shipping bag with only a shipping label visible. If a gift note is added at checkout, it will be placed on top of the box within the shipping bag.