This deluxe, beauty care package for women going though cancer treatment has everything needed to maintain her sense of style and feel supported. For the bald and beautiful. Because with or without eyebrows, she's a badass in bloom.
I Feel Pretty
- Ella & Mila "7-free" nail polish in an on-trend hue
- Lipstick Journey liquid lipstick in Fierce. Learn more about the founder and her cancer journey at https://www.thelipstickjourney.com/about
- Korean facemask by Derma for that at-home spa feeling
- Feather temporary tattoos by Tattly, fake tattoos by real tattoo artists
- Lightweight wood earrings by Kitty Deluxe because short hair = big earrings
- Polka dot scarf to feel pretty. Style on your head or around your neck.
- Soft, velvety luxurious makeup bag big enough to haul all your new swag
- Several brow essentials to try your hand at filling in thin brows or creating some from scratch: brow pencil, stencils, brush, and wax. All in dark brown. Check out the brow tutorial on our Resources/Tips page.
- Fake eyelashes and adhesive to fill in thinned out lashes.
- Silk pillowcase for sensitive scalps and/or hair preservation.
- HKB Weekender Tote. Lightweight tote perfect for hauling all your beautiful new things.
- HKB Mason Jar water bottle. BPA-free plastic bottle with straw. Complete with an I Feel Pretty mocktail recipe to concoct.
We take privacy seriously. Every box arrives in an unmarked poly shipping bag with only a shipping label visible. If a gift note is added at checkout, it will be placed on top of the box within the shipping bag.